Monday, November 16, 2015

Disruptions with my Doc3

When creating my Doc3, I had some disruptions that hindered my ability to create/work hard on my Doc3. My main disruption, when creating my document, is work. The job I work at occupies a lot of my time because I typically work doubles, not that I choose to but my manager chooses to schedule me as a double. So, by the time I get home, I'd choose not to stay up even more just to work on my assignment. Besides my work schedule being a hindrance to my assignment, my own procrastination or poor time management skills have disrupted my time. I've been in quite a slump this whole semester with my core classes, and so, I choose to not work on the assignments on my days off. Days go by, and what seems like out of nowhere, the assignment is due and I am left scrambling to do my assignment. However, I strive to push myself and to at least get a B, so if that requires me to pull an all nighter to work on my assignments I will. So those have been my disruptions with my Doc3. Did you have any disruptions when working on the document? If so, what were they?

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to you when it comes to work. For me I work 40 hours a week and at the same a full time student. Definitely hard to manage time and stay on task when all you want to do is sleep!

    ReplyDelete