Friday, September 11, 2015

My daily Hero

What is a hero? Sometimes when I picture a hero, I envision someone swooping in to save the day from the clutches of some random evil doer who is creating chaos in some unknown city; however, the vision of a hero can even be more simplistic then what the original hero is seen as. A hero can be anyone you look up to, someone who betters you as an individual. This can be a parent, another family member, a teacher, your neighbor, or anyone else you look to as a role model; however, for me, my daily role model would have to be my wonderful mother. Like most mother's are, my mom has always been there for me. She has been there for my ups and also my downs. Even though throughout her busy motherly duties, which is being a housewife and being a mother of five kids, she always finds the time to help me when I need it. She is such a wonderful individual with such grace, sometimes, and wisdom, which makes me strive to be like her. Who is your hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment