Traveling the world has always been on my bucket list ever since I've been a kid. To visit the different wonders of the world and also expose myself to the different cultures each continent has to offer. However, the only traveling I have done so far, at my age, is when I go on family vacations, which is not quite that interesting. The places I've visited so far, along with my family, include: Orlando and Pensacola, Florida, Laurel, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
When you hear someone say that they are going to Orlando, Florida what is the one place that comes to mind?...of course! Why else would you visit Orlando and not go to Disney World! My family and I visited the many different attractions Disney World had to offer and we had a blast doing so. The next place that I have visited, which was pretty often I might add, was Pensacola, Florida. Pensacola is where my grandparents, on my dad's side, live and so we would stay at their place for at least a weekend. Along staying with them, we would also occasionally visit the beach there.
On the other hand, Laurel, Mississippi is where my grandparents, on my mom's side, use to live. So just like my other grandparents, we would also visit them as well.
However, out of all the places I have visited, my favorite has to be Tennessee, specifically Pigeon Forge. I absolutely love the mountains and that is exactly what Pigeon Forge has to offer.
So yeah, I tried to keep this relatively short and to the point but Orlando, Pensacola, Laurel, and Pigeon Forge are the only places I have traveled to so far. However, once I get older and have more money, I will travel the world and all it's different wonders.
Tennessee sounds interesting. I've never been there but I know a lot of people who have, and like it. I'm into traveling too, and I hope to travel to the UK and Mexico after college. Would you like to travel to those places too?
ReplyDeleteOh it's so breathtaking! Being up there in the mountains. You definitely should go in the future, and yeah! I would love to visit those places as well. I feel like both would provide interesting looks on different customs and cultures and I love that.
DeleteYou have to go to Universal next time you head down to Orlando. I went one my last visits and it was a blast. They're even expanding soon to add some Jurassic World attractions too. One of my cousins who lives down there let me in on some trivia that the park is under contract to make sure the Jurassic section of the park the biggest area or they would lose their inclusion to the park. Also, one of my other cousins is one of the "squad leaders" for the upcoming Jurassic rides.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to Universal, but I just didn't have anyone to go with. And that sounds awesome! Once those attractions open I will definitely be down there first in line, haha!
DeleteI like the mountains in Tennessee and Pigeon Forge. when my family stayed in a cabin in the mountains, we saw bear cubs.
ReplyDelete